Stocking Our Paints
What You Get:
Imagine your wonderful products displayed beautifully in front of an organic, clean, colorful wall in a color specifically designed for the very products you are looking to sell. This is what Quiet Home Paints is offering. We would like to paint a demo wall in your space, in front of which you can display objects, clothing, toys, bedding, and furniture of your choosing.
- The paint and labor included to paint one wall (less than 8ft by 8ft)
- Color change of wall to match your changing displays (2 times a year)
- Optional “Oh Baby!” workshop in your space conducted by Lisa Teague of Lisa Teague studios
- Mention in our email and paper correspondence to clients as a source for Quiet Home Paints (and other great baby items)
- Standing place on our website as source for great baby items
- Most importantly, the chance to stock Quiet Nursery or Quiet Home paints right in your store
What We Get:
It is an important time for Quiet Home Paints. Our primary goal is to increase visibility to our target market. As a new product it is vital to our success that our paint is both seen and talked about… and equally important that it is done so in collaboration with individuals and companies whom we respect.
- Public demo wall with adorned with 6 inch by 6 inch sign specifying the company name, website and other information
- An additional avenue through which to sell and market paint
- Mention in your newsletters or emails
- Ability to display fan decks, paint samples, and marketing postcards in your space (to your specifications)
Oh Baby! Workshops
Bring your sheet sets, fabric samples, hopes and dreams and we will help create a beautiful, healthy nursery design for you and baby.
Schedule: 3 hour workshop
Hour One: looking at inspiration and coming up with basic color scheme
Hour Two: Furniture, bedding, accessories –- create a plan for choosing complimentary items
Hour Three: Get creative – add some personalization, fun, and character to your nursery with creative project ideas and products
More information on these workshops and other workshops held by Lisa Teague Studios can be found at www.lisateague.com/workshops