organic gift ideas
We are back after a lovely long weekend. We hope you all had wonderful holiday weekends full of family, good food and lots of color.
I spent the weekend in my hometown with family. It was one of those rare Thanksgivings with snow of the ground which added to the festive feel.
So we took a walk and snapped some photos along the way...
we took some like this, all smiles...
and then of course, we were ourselves.
And because you can't really see her except for her little head poking out of her dad's jacket:
She was there, too. We love her.
But, it's Monday now and it's back to reality. I can not believe how close we are to December. Today we thought we would share some great gift ideas for the expecting mom or little loved ones in your life:
clockwise from top left:
- Why not make it yourself? Use organic fabric and make these adorable giraffe rattles.
- Or use this free downloadable template to make cute little lamb pillows to rest little heads...
- We love this organic love bunny. Get it here.
- The perfect gift for both mom and baby... these organic, sweet bibs.
- We love these stripes! Organic baby set here!
- Meet Sophie - the amazing giraffe little ones are guaranteed to love.
- Because who doesn't love snoozing in a hammock? And an organic one at that!
- And finally, my favorite organic baby quilt out there.
Of course, you can always get your friends a gift certificate for Quiet Nursery paints as well!