Good Morning! Today we are happy to introduce you to our fabulous intern, Jamie. She has been working with us for a few months and has been a wonderful addition to the QHP team. Her positive attitude and happy smile are infectious! Take a moment to read Jamie's words below... she'll be contributing on the blog here from time to time and we will all follow her journey painting her adorable daughter's bedroom in the next few weeks! Jamie, we are so happy to have you on board!
Hi there! I’m so excited to meet y’all, and I am so blessed to be a part of this journey with Lisa and Andi to bring Quiet Home Paints to a new audience!
Since I’m going to be writing posts along with Andi, I
thought I would tell you a little bit about me:
- *I am “wifey” to my amazing husband, Josh, and “Mommy” to a certain little 2-year-old love of my life, Lily Claire!
- *My favorite color is purple, yet you won’t see it anywhere in my house… maybe in Lily Claire’s room.
- *I graduated from The University of Southern Mississippi (Go Eagles!) with a degree in Mass Communication & Journalism, and my minor was Fashion Merchandising (I LOVE fashion!).
- *I grew up in a military home and have lived in 4 states and moved too many times to count.
- *I’m obsessed with my favorite television shows: Criminal Minds, Flipping Out (more on that tomorrow!) Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Tabatha Takes Over… just to name a few!
- *I love blogs about organizing and am currently not only in the process of decorating our house, but I’m working on organizing each room and giving everything a home. Maybe you can share a few tips with me about how to organize with an overactive toddler running around the house! That would be greatly appreciated!
I can’t wait to share my life with you (via the QHP blog) and get your ideas and inspiration for making our new house a home! It’s definitely a work in progress. Be looking for upcoming posts about giving Lily Claire’s new room a brilliant makeover with 2 Quiet Home Nursery colors. I will also be selecting a piece of furniture and giving it new life (Andi’s recent desk transformation has me MEGA inspired).
Let’s journey together to discover what a Quiet Home is made of… even when you have a not-so-quiet 2-year-old!