Quiet Nursery is always looking for talented people to join us! Currently we have the following position(s) available:
We are looking for a hard working, creative, and passionate person to fill the role of marketing intern. In this role, the right person will support all marketing efforts for the Quiet Nursery Collection. The Marketing Intern will work directly with the owners of Quiet Nursery. This is a part-time, unpaid position.
- Update facebook status with relevant postings to attract attention
- Comment on relevant blogs and research new blogs to follow
- Maintain twitter feed and make new twitter connections
- Research area boutiques, designers, and industry professionals for mailings
- Organize and send mailings as needed
- Assist in the development of painted fan decks and other marketing materials
- Prepare electronic correspondence when necessary
- Work one on one with owners to brainstorm new marketing initiatives
- Visit local boutiques approved by Owners to distribute marketing cards
- Perform any other duties related to the position of marketing intern as needed
- 10 -15 hours a week, 2 - 3 hours a day, Monday – Friday mornings (flexible hours).
- Work remotely at your home. Meetings may take place in Boston or Portsmouth, NH.
- Travel to the North End of Boston or Portsmouth NH on occasion for meetings (travel will be reimbursed)
- Flexibility is a must, as needs of small business change frequently
- Interest in entrepreneurship and marketing, interior design is a plus
- Working knowledge of facebook and twitter
- Proficient written and spoken english
- Reliable, punctual and passionate
- Internet, Microsoft Office (word and excel), etc
If interested, send us a note!